Withdrawal Procedure
  • If a child has to be withdrawn from the school, parents are requested to give one calendar month's notice in writing, failing which, one month's fee will be charged in lieu thereof. Exception may be in the case of a sudden transfer of government military personnel.
  • Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fee for the month of June.
  • Transfer Certificate for children withdrawn will not be issued until all dues are cleared.
  • For claiming the refund of contingency fund, the original admission receipt should be submitted in the school office, so it is advised to parents to keep the original admission receipt safely.


Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved -
  Design & Developed by